Children under 15 years old are free as long as they are accompanied by a ticket holding adult. There will be a children’s programme currently being developed by the children’s team informed and inspired by children in permaculture and forest schools practices. The valley has a river running through it. The camping field is above the river with a path and small woodland between. Parents should make themselves familiar with the site and be responsible for their children at all times outside of programme hours. Parents should be contactable by children’s programme staff during activities in the case of need.
Countdown to the 2018 EUPC8th August 2018
The big day is here.
- * Have you got your food ticket?
- * Are you staying onsite? Need a camping pass or hostel room?
- * Have you told us if you are bringing children and want to avail of the childrens programme? Have you got enough kids food tickets?
- * Have you organised your travel plans?
- * Have you joined the Facebook group?
- * Have you checked out the Fringe Events?
- * Have you got your toothbrush and water bottle!