Accommodation at EUPC2018 is available on site – shared dorm style bunks in the hostel, or a camping or campervan pitch in the grounds.
- Single bed in shared bunk rooms with ensuite or nearby bathroom, includes linen and use of the hostel self catering kitchen and hostel facilities.
- Camping in the grounds
- A space for your own campervan.
- Or you can simply purchase attendance tickets if you are local or staying elsewhere.
Bunk-style, shared dormitory accommodation is available at the hostel at a cost of €80 per bed for the 5 days.
Room allocations will take place once convergence bookings are complete so that couples and families are able to be grouped together, unless you book one of the options to book a whole room. Please indicate when you book if you are part of a group or family
- rooms are in 2 different blocks
- group rooms are bunk style, 4 to 7 beds per room
- ensuite in most rooms though some have a nearby shared bathroom
- there are 3 disabled access beds in a shared room with an ensuite disabled access bathroom
- linen, blankets and pillows provided
- towel hire is available separately from reception
- booking a bed in the hostel gives you access to the self catering kitchens.
Note: There is no charge to bring children aged under 15 to the Convergence. Accommodation for under 2’s is also free provided they do not require their own bed (i.e. sharing with a parent or bringing your own cot etc.). If a child requires their own bed in the hostel, please book an accommodation ticket for them.
Camping and Campervan Spots
Picturesque camping is available on site and we will have a number of different camping areas to cater for different schedules and needs. A Camping pitch costs €25 per person for the 5 days. Children under 15 are free.
We will also have a spot for small to medium sized campervans which will cost €50 per pitch for the 5 days.
You will need to bring all of your own camping equipment — including tent, mattresses, pillows and sleeping bags.
Drinking water, composting toilets and showers will be available as well as a communal camp fire but there will not be power hookup available.
There is a range of other accommodation available in the area, though mostly at the higher end of the scale.
Click here for more accommodation options